so far

i walked on street, wish can sit down and write something. But i didn't. Come back, opened computer. A lot of books on the deck in front of me. i must type data after bloggering, must read books for my projects, but not mine.
Motorbikes pass through, don't know where do they visit. Moon hided somewhere i can't found. These two days, hot water would not supplied, i must bath with cold water in 18 degree..... I've already felt sick, my head is a little bit heavy, my eyes are always tired, spirit not enough.
I wish can read books and write something before sleep these week, but i can't. i fall asleep immediately although it's nine o'clock. Now, my eyes are tried, want to close up, but i should type data and send them out. i should do many things out of control, take upon the responsibility whatever it's not my faults, i need to slime when other group member haven't work hard.
i played 樓上來的聲音, i can't found bon's version in mp3. suddenly notice that, i have listen for bon already 4years passed. may be 3 in numbers. i watched hero through network, it 5years ago, but i found it like 10 years. i graduated from lasalle 3years, may be 2 in numbers. It happened a lot in these 2 years, if the numbers did not show in 2, for my feeling, i think it's already 5years......happened a lot, in these 2 years. only 2 years passed by. How numbers cruel is!

留言